- Completed Volunteer Liability Waiver
- Short-sleeved t-shirts
- Work clothes (keep in mind they will likely
- Long-sleeved shirts for protection
- Work boots (steel toes are ideal)
- Hat or cap
- Work gloves
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Air mattress (we have bunk beds, but they are only frames; they do not have mattresses)
- A flashlight or headlamp - in case of power outage
or hurricane evacuation
- Personal hygiene and medical items
- Tent (optional, outdoor use only)
- Your sense of humor!
It is also a good idea to purchase travel insurance
if you plan to fly. During hurricane season, weather
may disrupt your flight schedule or force you to cut your trip short.
It's better to
be prepared than caught off guard.